Friday, July 28, 2017

Life

It's one of those nights....


Locked away in a closet. 
Ostracised for being a crybaby 
Hated by other girls for wearing frilly clothes
My clothes ironed to perfection
Hair pulled up into a ponytail
My mom loved those frilly dresses
But the others girls hated me for them

Hated me for dressing differently from everyone else years later
For my long hair that hid my face
Combat boots laced tightly
Ripped pants, Stephen King books tucked away in my book bag

Cutting away every long strand
Whispers about the girl who was different
The freak. 

Am I in love?


What is this horrid feeling I feel.....





Forgive me for not meeting you those nights. 



Let me die in peace.



Kiss me and tell me that everything will be ok.



Tuck me in and tell me a bedtime story....


No comments:

Post a Comment