Monday, July 25, 2016

Love

Lately I've been sulking in my misery.

Arms wrapped around my friend

Pulling on his hair and talking about life 

My feelings for him haven't changed

He's the only person who I can talk to about the thoughts in my head while drinking beer and pulling his hair


 

My poor baby has a yeast infection

And I feel like the worst owner

Work has consumed my time

And I've neglected her

It wasn't until tonight that I've realized this. It hurt to touch her and I cried like a baby.

I also went and ordered new dog food her, a shampoo, wipes. Tomorrow or.... Later on that I will buy everything else needed to cure her yeast infection.

Wish me luck non-existent readers.


 


 

I might have a date. Although it might have fallen through. I'm not sure what to do.

My love life sucks.

My feelings for my friend will never change.

But we both know it won't go any further.

Friends.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment